We are so happy to announce that due to the updated Government guidelines our Boutique will re-open on Monday June 8th at 10.30am. We are really looking forward to seeing you all.
We have been working very hard to prepare our Boutique for re opening to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers. We have a number of new guidelines in place and we would like to ask you all to respect and be mindful of the policies during your visit to RubyNu Boutique.
We have taken the following measures to ensure that we are all protected during these uncertain times.
- Our Boutique has been thoroughly deep cleaned prior to opening. Regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces will be carried out throughout the day during opening hours to ensure a high quality of cleanliness for all our safety.
- There are 2 sanitation areas provided entering the Boutique and we would like you all to use our hand sanitiser and to please wear gloves provided by us while browsing. You may expose of these in the bin provided on exit of our Store.
- We are limiting the number of customers to 4 persons on opening so please adhere to our signage and respect our social distancing guidelines of 2 meter distance between our staff and other customers in our Boutique.
- You are welcome to use our changing rooms which will be fully cleaned and disinfected after each use, garments that have been tried on will be fully steamed and sanitised with fabric disinfectant before returning to the floor.
- Our desk area has been equipped with a protective screen, antibacterial products will be used at our till area and on our credit card facility after each transaction.
We hope to provide you all with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience at RubyNu Boutique and we are really looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Lots of Love
Team RubyNu Xxx